Membership is open to all those interested in supporting the aims of the Society, and by joining you will become part of a group committed to positively influencing all that is good for Cheltenham.
As a member you will receive:
- regular newsletters informing you of planning issues, events and interesting articles
- talks and debates at Parmoor, the Society’s headquarters in Cambray Place
- special lectures with interesting speakers and topics
- visits to buildings and places of interest
- Civic Awards presentation
- the annual AGM and members open forum
We charge only £20 for individual membership and £28 for joint membership (at the same address). Your annual subscription helps to fund our lecture programme, newsletters and other activities. Membership for students is free.
To join Cheltenham Civic Society
There are two ways to join – the easiest and quickest way is to complete the online form on this page.
If using this online form, clicking ‘Submit’ will send your completed application form to our Membership Secretary, who will then email you to acknowledge receipt and ask for payment via annual standing order (preferred), PayPal, credit card or cheque.
Please note that you will need to provide a valid email address for this form to be processed.
The second way is to download and print out the PDF application form and email a scan or photo of your completed form to our Membership Secretary, via firstname.lastname@example.org