Membership is open to all those interested in supporting the aims of the Society, and by joining you will become part of a group committed to positively influencing all that is good for Cheltenham.
As a member you will receive:
- regular newsletters informing you of planning issues, events and interesting articles
- frequent e-bulletins with up-to-date news
- talks and debates at Parmoor House, the Society’s headquarters
- special lectures with interesting speakers and topics
- visits to buildings and places of interest
- Civic Awards presentation at the Town Hall
- summer and winter parties at Parmoor House
- the annual AGM and members open forum
We charge only £15 for individual membership and £20 for a family. Your annual subscription helps to fund our lecture programme, newsletter and other activities. Membership for students is free.
To join Cheltenham Civic Society
There are three ways to join – either complete the online form on this page, download and print out the PDF application form, or email our Membership Secretary via email@example.com to request a form to be sent by post. Completed paper application forms should be posted to:
Cheltenham Civic Society
Parmoor House, 13 Lypiatt Terrace
Cheltenham GL50 2SX
If using the adjacent online form, clicking ‘Submit’ will send your completed application form to our Membership Secretary, who will then email you to acknowledge receipt and ask for payment via annual standing order (preferred), PayPal, credit card or cheque.
Gift Aid: You can make every £1 you give worth £1.25 to us, at no cost to you. If you are a UK taxpayer and would like us to be able to claim the gift aid, please tick the Gift Aid box to give your consent to Cheltenham Civic Society claiming back the tax on this payment.
Note that you will need to provide a valid email address for this form to be processed.