Anyone can make nominate a recently completed building or project that they believe is of such a high design standard as to merit recognition.
Nominations in writing must include:
- The address of the building or development
- The category (Restoration | New building or structure | Built or landscaped environment | Shopfront | ‘Green’ building | Uncivic)
- Basic Information about the work undertaken
NB: ‘Uncivic’ is a new category to identify projects that are of particularly poor design and/or execution.
- The name of the owner
- The architect or designer
- The main contractor
- Date of completion
- Photographs (preferably ‘before’ and ‘after’ for restoration and improvements)
The closing date for receipt of nominations for the 2023 awards is 30 Setember 2023.
All projects must be situated within the Borough of Cheltenham and the work completed between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2023. Nominated projects should normally be in locations visible to the public, and in certain cases interiors will be considered.
Entries are free and to enter, complete our nomination form and submit your nomination by email to email@example.com Alternatively, if you would prefer to have a plain entry form to write your entry on, please request one via: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Civic Awards Convenor, Cheltenham Civic Society, Parmoor, 26 Cambray Place, Cheltenham GL50 1JN.
Please remember to include your own name and contact details.