Anyone can make nominate a recently completed building or project that they believe is of such a high design standard as to merit recognition.
Nominations in writing must include:
- The address of the building or development
- The type of project (Restoration | New building or structure | Environment | Shop front | etc . . .)
- Basic Information about the work undertaken
- The name of the owner
- The architect or designer
- The main contractor
- Date of completion
- Photographs (preferably ‘before’ and ‘after’ for restoration and improvements)
Closing date for receipt of nominations is 31 December in the year prior to each Awards.
All projects must be situated within the Borough of Cheltenham and the work completed within the preceding two years. Nominated projects should normally be in locations visible to the public, and in certain cases interiors will be considered.
Entries are free and to enter, complete our online entry form and submit by email. Alternatively, if you would prefer to have a plain entry form to write your entry on, please request one from Andrew Booton at: email@example.com or call or write to him via the Society’s telephone or postal address on our Enquire page.
Please remember to include your own name and contact details.