What we do
Cheltenham Civic Society is an independent charitable organisation whose aim is to maintain the special architectural qualities of Cheltenham and its environment, and to encourage good design in new developments.
With the active voluntary support of its members it:
- comments on Planning Applications and the Local Plan
- manages the Civic Awards scheme
- organises Heritage Open Days and Civic Day
- erects historical plaques to famous Cheltonians
- promotes positive projects such as the restoration ofthe Montpellier Bandstand
- arranges an ongoing programme of talks and visits
- campaigns on issues affecting the town’s vitality and the quality of its environment
Andrew Booton, Chair – email@example.com
Steve Bryson, Communications Co-ordinator & Newsletter Editor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Sayers, Chair of Planning Forum – email@example.com
For room bookings, see our Parmoor House page.
The Society’s House Manager, Phil Collins, can also be contacted on the number below or emailed via: firstname.lastname@example.org